Evolution Crashes

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu May 26 00:09:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 09:59 +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:

> Which IMAP are people using. There's IMAP and IMAPrev1.
>
> I'm using the later and evolution is running fine for me (I get a crash
> maybe once every two weeks).

I'm using rawhide dovecot for my imap server - I believe it is just IMAP
in the setup box that I choose when setting up imap.

I'm running rawhide evo on a thinkpad T20 (700PIII), A7N8X deluxe (XP
2700+) and a Summer 2000 iMac (450 G3). The x86 boxes only have 256 MB
of ram, the PPC has 384 MB of ram.

I've only been using the iMac for about 24 hours and its primary purpose
is gourmet (a python recipe manager) for my kitchen, so I can't say for
sure it isn't affected, but it doesn't appear to be.