Thanks to all those who participated in firefox discussion.

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu May 26 18:37:25 UTC 2005

akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:

>I appreciated all the information I got on firefox from the recent
>posts. I was wrong you can set the Download directory to ones home
>directory but I still say the interface to do this is too kludgey.
>
>But that's life.

Firefox 1.1, which just entered the alpha stage, will have a revised
preferences manager, among other new and different features. Perhaps
you'll like it better. You can always let the developers know what you
think and what you would like to see. See #firefox on irc.mozilla.org or
visit bugzilla.mozilla.org to make recommendations and requests.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com