Kernel updates

Tim Taranov ttaranov at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:30:26 UTC 2005

I used it once to get a baseline for a 64-bit kernel I needed - I
ended up just downloading the sources rpm and rebuilding the kernel
(since I had to do a kernel recompile anyway b/c of my hardware
drivers). Worked pretty well for me. I believe though that Dave merges
his changes peridiocally into some main tree from where you can
download and install precompiled rpms using the regular yum update
command. Not sure how often he does this though.