Fedora Core 4 Test 2 64-bit - SATA Problem

Brian Rademacher rad at radfiles.net
Fri May 6 19:08:54 UTC 2005

Not only is their no support for that controller, there is also no driver
that appears to work under Fedora Core 4...I compiled the driver from the
source code that ABIT has and it fails when the drives are under high load
(drives time out and never come back)..

I've had a nice server with an ABIT SU-2S sitting around for months doing
nothing because of this...

You also won't get any support from Marvell because they do not support end
users...

Good luck - My solution to the problem is likely going to be to sell my
motherboard and start over...