Hosing mysql

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu May 12 21:04:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

I want to get rid of every last trace of mysql off of a machine. I can
do the rpm -e/yum remove to remove the packages, but where are the likes
of the passwords, databases etc stored?

From what I can see, /var/run/mysqld has the pid lock in it, with the
rest in /var/lib/mysql - is there any more?

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.