install FC4T3?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu May 12 21:51:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 16:41 +0200, Dirk Spiegel wrote:

> Now I wonder if it make sense to install FC4T3 on a seperate PC.
> Is the basic System working already ok?
> Will improved versions of programs and services be updated via Network
> like in FC3?

It works mostly fine for me - sound doesn't work on my laptop, virtual
consoles don't work on my laptop, most everything else is fine - few
issues from time to time (I think gimp is currently broken).

Only way to know if it works for you is to test.
If you are looking for stable, wait a month for fc4 - but by installing
the test, you can report issues and help make sure test 4 does run on
your hardware.