rebuilding java packages

Szabó Ákos fonya at fatav.hu
Thu May 12 22:43:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'd like to build ant with gcc 3.4.1, so I must recompile from src
package.
When I like to build ant, it cry for antlr, and when I like to build
antlr, it cry for ant.

So what was the first, egg, or chiken?
How can I build ant from source?

When I like to build ant, it wanted java-devel package, where can I
found it, or what package provide it?
When I like install java-1.4.2-gcj-compat, it's wanted ant, but I can't
build ant without installed java-1.4.2-gcj-compat.

Thanks a lot!

--
Ciao:
        Fonya

     Amióta NT-t installáltam a porszívómra, semmi szívás nincs vele.
                PGP key ID F86614E5, GPG key ID 83AD9365