HUH?

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon May 16 02:58:02 UTC 2005

Ronny Strenger wrote:

>NO FOOT IN MY MOUTH!
>
>I have done ALL you've listed.
>
>If you would have read all my posts, you would have realized this.
>
>THX for your insight.

I did indeed read all of your posts, and you did not specify those
steps.  If you have carried out all of those steps, you should be able
to provide us with more information.  One of those steps would have told
you what sort of problem this is (eg. hardware malfunction, incompatible
hardware, faulty burn, faulty disc, user error...) and we could provide
additional advice.  Without the results of the various test you conduct,
we cannot provide additional insight.

-Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com