yum error

Caleb Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 10:37:37 UTC 2005

thank you so much

but i do agree with that other guy that there is no point in putting stuff
on the update channels that cant even be ran yet becuase it uses packages
that we can not get it makes no sence what is gained by having it out there
just to make people have to type some more tags on there update command
really

anyone know some where that i can comment on this to a dev