nVidia drivers and xorg

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue May 17 23:47:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've installed the nVidia drivers on my FC4t3 box and have altered
xorg.conf so that dri is hashed out and nv is replaced with nvidia.

Only problem is that if I reboot, dri reappears and nv replaces nvidia.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Space", it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big space really is. I mean, you may