extras rawhide report

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:14:14 UTC 2005

On 5/19/05, shrek-m at gmx.de <shrek-m at gmx.de> wrote:
> hi,
>
> it seems that 'extras-rawhide' is not build in a regular daily manner
> like 'rawhide'.
>
> is it possible to send "extras rawhide reports" to this list or are
> these changes included in the "rawhide-reports" ?

rawhide has been in operation since the dawn of time.. the extras
build system process is going through its first few months of
operation. Perhaps you should calibrate your expectation accordingly.
This is also the first release cycle which saw the rawhide build
report being sent to -test-list. How about we give the extras build
process some time to bake before we open up the reports to a wider
audience.  At the very least, waiting a  full release cycle would seem
appropriate to me.

-jef