OOo

Sylvain Rouillard RouillardSy at yahoo.fr
Fri May 20 16:13:26 UTC 2005

ok, there has been a lot of things said about OOo lately, and I just realized
I had not really tested it yet :-s

Actually, it's dead slow here. Am I the only one to see this? When I do simple
things such as save a file or move around some text etc (virtually anything
beside typing), I see the icons in the menu bar getting greyed out from left
to right (top bar first, then second), and being coloured back again (same
order). This little dance may take maybe 5 secondes each time I do an action,
time during which I cannot do _anything_. Kinda annoying.

Tell me I'm not alone! Paul listed a bunch of OOo bugs in a previous mail
today, and none of them seemed related to what I see...

Sylvain
AMD64 3400+, 1Gb RAM