FC4T3 on Mac-Mini with SmartDisk attached

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 08:40:48 UTC 2005

I don't know if the behaviour is by design, or avoidable, but I installed
FC4T3 on a Mac-Mini with a SmartDisk USB Floppy disk attached and I was
continually prompted that /tmp/sda could not be opened.  Not a big deal, I
just restarted the computer with the SmartDisk detached and I didn't get the
prompts, and the install went on normally.  It was darned annoying trying to
go through the install with it attached though.

I reattached it after the install and everything works as expected.  Other
than that FC4T3 both x86 and PPC seem to work very well!