any chance for areca raid driver patch in FC4?

Tim Taranov ttaranov at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:57:38 UTC 2005

I would have excluded device drivers from this category or goal,
_especially_ if they are shown to work ok under mainline kernel
releases as well as are part of the upcoming/future kernel releases.

On a personal note, to keep end-users happy it might be best to
support as many device drivers as possible especially considering the
hoops that someone has to go through to get the device drivers into
the OS.