ext3 compiled-in vs module in FC4

Tim Taranov ttaranov at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:06:33 UTC 2005

could be that I've fat fingered something while rebuilding kernel for
my raid controller (I had to do this to get fc4 to recognize it and
boot from it). I was just suprised to find that other people were also
having similar issue and having ext3 compiled-in helped (and it help
me). I didn't spend much time digging in this - as soon as I got my
stuff working, I pretty much forgot about it - that is until I
discovered this mailing list.