Firefox - why is it better?

Jared Buck JBuck814366460 at aol.com
Tue May 24 16:33:43 UTC 2005

You can change the directory firefox downloads into by going to the Edit
- Preferences menu, then selecting downloads.  lots of stuff you can
change there, including where stuff gets downloaded to.

And as for the interface?  it's not hard, you just go to the firefox
extensions website, then download the extension you want, then restart
firefox after it installs.  All of them can be individually configured
from the Extensions dialog box under the Tools menu (just select the one
you want to work with and hit options.

Jared