Weird file association? (was: eclipse 3.1M7.5 menu is off?)

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Wed May 25 23:52:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 15:21 -0500, Justin Conover wrote:
> I would guess in the menu layout that this isn't normal
>
> ftp://65.28.47.173/pub/screenshots/Screenshot.png

Out of interest, I clicked on the link above in Evolution to view the
image and strangely Gimp decided that it was going to open the file
(which didn't actually work)

I would have expected this link to have opened in firefox or mozilla.

Is this something that should be bugzilla'd?

R.

 It's much better on my side"