Firefox - why is it better?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:56:09 UTC 2005

On 5/25/05, David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk> wrote:
> FWIW, I'm very happy about the new GTK+ file chooser. I like the
> bookmarks (I have a 'Patches', 'Downloads', 'Hacking' bookmarks that I
> use all the time)

Not to nitpick, but i find the bookmarks idea somewhat limiting
because all the bookmarks are global and show up for all applications.
It would be far more useful to me to be able to supplement the
bookmark list with application specific bookmarks. So instead of
having 10+ bookmarks that show up all the time. I could have the 3 or
4 relevant bookmarks that I use frequently for each application show
up.

-jef