Strange USB Pen problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon May 30 23:31:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just noticed this one. What component should the bug get put under
though?

If I use my USB pen and transfer something to it where the filename is
all uppercase, the filename is converted to all lowercase (for example
SENDA becomes senda).

Everything still works, but it's a strange one.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Space", it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big space really is. I mean, you may