Broken deps in rawhide reports; Participate in improving docs

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Nov 5 12:55:33 UTC 2005

Hi

I was just wondering if the Fedora development tree users are noticing
the information about unsatisfied dependencies near the bottom of the
reports or would it make more sense to move it to the top for it to get
more attention?

What about adding references to the following links with short blurbs

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/TestingGuide
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

If anyone would like to add more content or change anything in the above
documents go ahead. If you havent registered in the wiki, do that and
send me your username offlist and I will add you to the edit group.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

regards
Rahul