FC5T1 VMWare Image

Simon B simonb at thoughtpolice.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 15:27:59 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 16:21 +0100, tony wrote:
> Just a short question: how did you make it?
>
> I am unable to install into a VM - I am mounting the iso image as a
> virtual CD-Drive.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony

I used VMWare Workstation 5.5 to create it, it's a VMWare image.

To use it:
 1. unzip fedora-fc5t1-i386.zip
 2. Load vmplayer (or whatever you prefer)
 3. Navigate to the unzipped fedora-fc5t1-i386 folder, and double-click
the vmx image.

The vmx file contains no path information, so it should probably work on
Windows too.

Hope that helps, if not, please e-mail me.

Simon B