rawhide report: 20051101 changes

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Tue Nov 1 22:21:30 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 03:27:06PM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Thats unrelated breakage due to ongoing preparations for modular X.

Yes, I realize that but just today we had an xorg-x11 update so I
hoped that maybe this is "that modular one".  This plus other issues
create some knots which are not that obvious to untangle.

Eventually I ended up uninstalling 'gnome-games' and doing
"--exclude='xorg*' --exclude='pango*'" before I managed to go ahead
so quite a bit of that update is in a sense wasted.

   Michal