what happened to splash?

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Fri Nov 4 19:00:30 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 08:52:09AM -0500, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 18:09 -0700, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> > After recent updates on my test system when I am starting a gnome
> > session on a root account a Fedora splash gets stuck in the middle
> > of my screen.
>
> I'm seeing this on a non-root account too.

Ah, were you starting rhn-applet on non-root accounts?  That may be
a confirmation of my suspicions.  For non-root I removed that from
panels a long time ago, and now I do not see there splash problems,
but by default it was there.

I would remove it for root too but now I have troubles figuring how.
Graphic means are clearly impossible.

   Michal