USB Memory Bar

Don Springall don_springall at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:25:10 UTC 2005

Ode to Joy !
Well I downloaded the new version of hal from development since the mirrors
seem to be a bit tardy in syncing up today and now my memory bar gets
registered correctly and the system puts an icon on the desktop for it. Also
the gnome Disk mounter applet says the bar is mounted. The applet used to
say it was not mounted even when it was and would not mount or unmount the
bar. I am running hal-gnome-0.5.5.1-1 and hal-0.5.5.1-1. As an added bonus
the gnome power manager and the NetworkManger daemon stay up and running.