Updating to Rawhide

Luciano Miguel Ferreira Rocha strange at nsk.no-ip.org
Thu Nov 17 19:35:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 08:31:09PM -0500, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 16:59 -0700, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 05:04:52AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > > >
> [snip]
>
> > > xdvi and xpdf arent really  what I would consider criticial in a
> > > development version.
> >
> > These are pretty critical to me. :-)
>
> Are you running into problems where Evince isn't good enough as a
> replacement for these?  Please file bug reports upstream
> (bugzilla.gnome.org for the Evince UI), and at freedesktop.org for the
> underlying "poppler" pdf rendering library

I prefer xpdf's pageup/pagedown navigation. And under Evince, if zoom is
set to "best fit" (show a page at a time), pageup/pagedown still doesn't
move a full page.

Some pdfs don't render/print correctly under evince, and even crash my
PS printer. I haven't have the time to pursue this problem, but I think
it's related to fonts.

--
lfr
0/0