Fedora general improvements input survey invitation

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 16:24:26 UTC 2005

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Paul F. Johnson wrote:

> > http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/85928/1078/
> >
> > The survey is enabled now and will remain open for input until
> > Wednesday, November 30.
>
> The question about rating the improvements isn't right. It has to be you
> can only select an option once in any column (i.e. 12 questions, 12
> answers, you can only answer "1" once for the whole question).
>
> This is a problem as some aspects on there I would rate as having equal
> importance to others. Having it as it currently stands means that you
> get an unfair slant on what needs to be done.

Sorry, I know it'd be nice to rank two things the same, but this behaviour
is intentional. In the real world you do have to make decisions as to
which of any two projects is more important, so the question was designed
to match that reality. I guess it makes you think about what is really
truly important - two different projects can't really have the exact same
priority...

Best,
-- Elliot