firefox-1.5-0.5.0.rc1

m_epling m_epling at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 03:57:26 UTC 2005

  cant be afraid  its how ya learn  . i broke more Linux installations
than i care to think about . i use to just reformat and reinstall . then
i started fixing what was broke . researching and fixing until i was
never afraid of root or anything but root will allow the browser to
update and it will be avalible to all the users that log on . don't be
afraid of your Linux   ...take command and be extraordinary