Availability FC5 - Test 1

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:06:30 UTC 2005

On 11/21/05, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 09:43 -0600, Justin Conover wrote:
> > should....
> >
> > Possibly Wednesday
>
> Yes, we ran into a few snags that took longer than expected when trying
> to freeze the tree. The current plan is to have the tree available on
> Wednesday (fingers crossed :-)
>
> Jeremy
>
> --

Two things that would be interesting from you blog is

gcc 4.1
and
GNOME-2.14

down side is gnome is scheduled for March 15 2006
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

Fedora 5 is scheduled for February 2006
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Now I know dates tend to slip, and I would love to see this one slip a
little more ;)