Availability FC5 - Test 1

Michael Favia michael.favia at insitesinc.com
Mon Nov 21 22:10:14 UTC 2005

Justin Conover wrote:
> Now I know dates tend to slip, and I would love to see this one slip a
> little more ;)
I personally disagree with type of sentiment. With such a frequent
release schedule fedora doesnt need to worry about slipping to
incorporate upstream releases unless two or three important components
happen to be just around the corner (imo). If releases are constantly
slipped 1-2 months then we just end up with 1 fewer iterations of FC
every 2-3 years. I'd rather march on. -mf