Availability FC5 - Test 1

John Reiser jreiser at BitWagon.com
Mon Nov 21 22:49:14 UTC 2005

> down side is gnome is scheduled for March 15 2006
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen
>
> Fedora 5 is scheduled for February 2006
> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/
>

> Now I know dates tend to slip, and I would love to see this one slip a
> little more ;)

And what if GNOME-2.14 slips from its estimated March 15?  Getting
"coupled" to an external project dramatically increases schedule risk.

I want to see Fedora Core 5 keep to the schedule of General Availability
at the end of February 2006.  If GNOME-2.14 does ship on March 15, then
those who want to use it in FC5 can get the updates.

--
John Reiser, jreiser at BitWagon.com