Install: no chance via FTP neither in graph nor in text mode

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Fri Nov 25 06:40:18 UTC 2005

Hey Folks,

i tried to install FC5/T1 via ftp from a mirror. No success, gonna
download the iso-images 1-3 today (hope for a standard install they are
enough)

Normal install via FTP:
i try it again this evening/tomorrow (as we have enough snow and cold
weather :-)) and try to send the error-report. It just breaks, when it
should begin downloading files and installing them on disk. All tasks
before worked flawlessy.

Text install via FTP:
breaks right after the hardware-check and fills up the upper part of the
screen with plenty of python-error-messages. Tell me, if i should send
some pics taken with the digicam :-D