Install: no chance via FTP neither in graph nor in text mode

Mary Ellen Foster M.E.Foster at ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 10:52:09 UTC 2005

On 11/25/05, Roger Grosswiler <roger at gwch.net> wrote:
> i tried to install FC5/T1 via ftp from a mirror. No success, gonna
> download the iso-images 1-3 today (hope for a standard install they are
> enough)

Has anyone successfully done a network (FTP/HTTP) install of FC5T1? I
had two unsuccessful attempts on Wednesday night; admittedly, the
first was unsuccessful because the mirror I chose wasn't fully
synchronised.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow, probably, but I'd like to
know if I've got any chance of succeeding or if I should just give up
and download the ISOs.

MEF

--
__ Mary Ellen Foster __ http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/ __
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,