Something wrong with udev

Szabo Akos fonya at fatav.hu
Wed Oct 12 06:25:45 UTC 2005

Hi,

Something strange happened with udev. It those not start clearly, when the
system comes up. I use nss_ldap for user, and group authentication, and
the ldap server is running an other machine. If I uninstall nss_ldap,
everything comes ok.
I try to disable ldap auth when shut down the system, and enable it when
the system boot /via system-auth file in the pam.d/, but it does not help,
only if i remove nss_ldap package.
If I restart the udevd, when the system comes up, everything seems to be
good.

The versions:
ldap:     openldap-2.2.28-2
nss_ldap: nss_ldap-243-1
udev:     udev-069-7

Any suggestions are welcome, and sorry for the bad English.

--
Ciao:
 	Fonya

      Amióta NT-t installáltam a porszívómra, semmi szívás nincs vele.
                 PGP key ID F86614E5, GPG key ID 83AD9365