Please use updates-testing

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Oct 15 03:02:50 UTC 2005

Hi

>On a related note, if anyone has the drive it takes to lead a Fedora QA
>project to coordinate all the testing efforts, that would be a great way
>to help Fedora overall. It'd be lots of work, and also lots of fun!
>
>Best,
>-- Elliot

If you can expand on whats required in detail, we can probably get a
lead or team from the community in coordination with the developers to
manage this. What we already have is a bug triaging effort[1] which
itself requires more volunteers but thats not by far a comprehensive QA
process. It would help to consolidate and document using things like
dogtail [2] too.

regards
Rahul

[1}http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers