Fedora Core 4 Test Update: NetworkManager-0.5.0-1.FC4.1

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu Oct 20 18:12:39 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 11:23:30AM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> Dan Williams wrote:
>
> > For the first one, does your DHCP server not return a domain name to
> > your machine?
> >
> Don't know.  It's a linksys wrt54g wireless router.  Not very controllable.

wrt54g is actually pretty controllable.  On mine "LAN Domain" name
is settable under "Administration" tab.  OTOH this is maybe because
one of the first things I did after buying one was to replace its
firmware with the one found on http://wrt54g.serwer.net/.  I required
features which were not available out-of-the-box.

   Michal