Fedora Core 4 Test Update: selinux-policy-targeted-1.27.1-2.11

Fred New Fred.New at microlink.ee
Fri Oct 28 11:11:49 UTC 2005

On 27. oktoober 2005. a. 20:12, Daniel Walsh wrote:
> Fedora Test Update Notification
> FEDORA-2005-1022
> 2005-10-27
>
> Product     : Fedora Core 4
> Name        : selinux-policy-targeted
> Version     : 1.27.1
> Release     : 2.11
> Summary     : SELinux targeted policy configuration
> Description :
> Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux® kernel and a number
> of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add
> mandatory access controls to Linux.  The Security-enhanced Linux
> kernel contains new architectural components originally developed to
> improve the security of the Flask operating system. These
> architectural components provide general support for the enforcement
> of many kinds of mandatory access control policies, including those
> based on the concepts of Type Enforcement®, Role-based Access
> Control, and Multi-level Security.
>
> This package contains the SELinux example policy configuration along
> with the Flask configuration information and the application
> configuration files.

> Update Information:
>
> Change boolean name

> * Thu Oct 27 2005 Dan Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> 1.27.1-2.11
> - Fix disable_postfix_trans boolean

My system is FC4 + updates-testing and I just received the
following messages during during the yum update to
selinux-policy-targeted-1.27.1-2.11:

  Updating  : selinux-policy-targeted      ####################### [ 6/22]
sepol_genbools_array:  unknown boolean disable_postfix_trans
/usr/sbin/load_policy:  Warning!  Unable to reset all booleans

Is this to be expected, or should there have been an update to some other
selinux package prior to or concurrent with this update?  I currently have
libselinux-1.23.10-2.

Fred