fingerworks touchstream click/drag problem SOLVED

Msquared sub1.fedoralist at msquared.id.au
Wed Sep 14 04:45:13 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 09:08:48PM +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:

> Only thing i could think of off the top of my head is synaptics drivers

I doubt it, but your comment did prompt me to dig deeper, and I discovered
that this line on my FC1 box:

        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"

became this on my FC4 box:

        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"

I changed it back, and the problem is fixed.  Thank you!

(I've posted to all three lists in case someone sees this in the archives:
now there is a solution. :o) )

Regards, Msquared...