Floppy Icon No Longer Appears in the Computer Icon

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 17:35:56 UTC 2005

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

>JS> Interesting hypothetical...if only there was an avalache of
>JS> complaints about this particular floppy situation to test your
>JS> hypothesis.
>
>In other words, if this (or any existing bug) bothers you, add
>yourself to the CC list and comment on the bug if you have anything
>new to add.  Currently only eight people were bothered enough by the
>bug in question to do even that, and two of those are Red Hat
>employees.  I wouldn't expect Red Hat to QA a new set of HAL packages
>when only six people care.
>
> - J<

There is always more bug reports and RFE's being filed than there is
time to handle. So developers prioritize. Sometimes they do forget to
check things over. Just adding in more information or requesting a
status update does help in many cases.  The ones with patches tend to
get higher priority too. Hope that helps

regards
Rahul