rawhide report: 20050916 changes

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sat Sep 17 08:44:19 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 07:29 -0400, Build System wrote:

> firefox-1.5-0.5.0.beta1
> -----------------------
> * Wed Sep 14 2005 Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> - 1.5-0.5.0.beta1
> - Update to 1.5 beta 1.
> - Add patch to svg rendering to adjust for cairo behavior.
> - Happy birthday, dad!

Just a curiousity.  Why is the title bar saying Deer Park Beta 1.
Wasn't Deer Park a code name for firefox so that it wasn't tried by the
masses.  And given that this release is based on the Firefox Beta 1
release (no longer called Deer Park) shouldn't the title bar read
Firefox Beta 1?

Rodd

PS. I admit, this is totally trivial, but I thought I'd ask. 8-]
 It's much better on my side"