development (rawhide) testing

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Sat Sep 17 18:16:15 UTC 2005

On Saturday 17 September 2005 14:08, Gene C. wrote:
> 1. Are others having problems installing development?
yes - that's why it is called development... There are no guarantees it will
even install or anything.

> 2.  Is there a "good point" or "good time" to try installing?  I was hoping
> to try some of the SELinux/MCS stuff before November.
The only thing you can do in my opinion is either you try it every day or wait
until the first test release comes out...

If you want to try these things now, you can try install FC4, update to the
latest rpms and then enable the development repos in /etc/yum.repo.d

Peter.