system-config-mouse

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 15:40:42 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 13:14 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Fairly recently system-config-mouse vanished from development
> packages.  Was this a deliberate decision and if yes then what I am
> supposed to use now to configure mouse properties?

Yes it was a deliberate decision to remove it- it's not been used by the
installer or x configuration code for some time and it's not been in the
menus for configuration tools.

> It does not
> look that there something which takes over these functions.  Did I
> miss it?

What sort of configuration do you require?  AFAIK s-c-mouse has had very
little use for the past few releases, other than for serial mice support
- which we've also not supported in the installer for a while either.

Paul