Mock chroot question

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 7 08:29:01 UTC 2006

I used mock to create a chroot environment for the wine srpm. Then I
moved that chroot elsewhere, wrote some custom scripts for bind mounts,
and now I want to use it to play with the 32-bit wine source from CVS
(on x86_64 machine).

Caveat: the chroot rpm database doesn't seem to play nice with the
chroot rpm command [ different db version? ]
What can I do to fix this issue - I want to update my chroot rpms, and
install new ones [ like yum, and vi ].

rpmdb: Program version 4.3 doesn't match environment version
error: db4 error(-30974) from dbenv->open: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database
environment version mismatch
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 -  (-30974)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm