[ANNOUNCE] Aurora Build-2.0

Pasi Pirhonen upi at iki.fi
Fri Apr 14 23:36:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 11:01:29AM -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> The Aurora SPARC Linux Project is proud to announce the release of
> Aurora SPARC Linux Build 2.0.
>
> The Aurora SPARC Project is an effort to support SPARC (32 and 64 bit)
> hardware on Linux. Specifically, we rebuild Fedora Core for SPARC. Why
> do we do this? Because we can.

Because we can, i took liberty to 'torrent' this piece of software.
There are already DVD and binary CD (1-4) .torrents ready and the
sources will follow as soon as i get those in.

These are available from:

http://centos.upi.iki.fi/pub/Aurora/2.0/iso/

or

ftp://centos.upi.iki.fi/pub/Aurora/2.0/iso/

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/
Top-postings silently ignored