no server entry in evolution exchange setup with fc6t2

David L idht4n at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:00:34 UTC 2006

I just tried to set up an evolution account with an exchange server
in fc6t2 and I noticed that the "receiving mail" setup doesn't ask for
a server address.  Whereas it used to ask for username and
"OWA URL," it now only asks for a username.  The setup wizard
seems to recognize that there is missing information, because the
"forward" button isn't active.  Is this a known problem?

Thanks...

                 Dave