Not sure if this is a bug or OOo being stupid!

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 15:00:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

I had to access an excel file. As OOo was dead (prior to today's
update), I installed gnumeric, imported the file into there and when I
was done, exported it (Excel 95/2000)

Nautilus reported the file as being about 12k.

OOo is updated and fixed. Load the file saved out from gnumeric. Made a
number of small changes and saved. It has sky rocketed to 90k!

Is OOo just adding garbage to the end to fool Excel people or is this
actually a bug in either gnumeric or OOo Calc?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who