FC6test2

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 17:39:54 UTC 2006

> - Nvidia Geforce Go 6600 isn`t detected
> - USB Mouse isn`t detected

File bugs.

> - strangley the installer does not start system-config-display

The installer doesn't run s-c-display, and firstboot no longer does.
This is a test to see if it's really needed, since the few things the
firstboot display module handled shouldn't be needed anymore.

> - xorg.conf is virtually nonexistent, no mode-lines, no usb-mouse, ...

This is intentional.  We're using X's autoconfiguration code now and
only specifying what we have to in the config file.

- Chris