Intel graphics?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:44:28 UTC 2006

See today's rawhide... I think its already there :-D Well at least the
beginning of it....

xorg-x11-drv-i810-1.6.4-3.fc6
-----------------------------
* Wed Aug 09 2006 Adam Jackson <ajackson at redhat.com> 1.6.4-3.fc6
- intel-driver-rename.patch: Fix the driver name in more places so it'll,
 you know, load.

* Wed Aug 09 2006 Adam Jackson <ajackson at redhat.com> 1.6.4-2.fc6
- intel-945gm-lfp-blacklist.patch: At anholt's suggestion, remove the other
 LFP special casing in favor of the blacklist.

* Wed Aug 09 2006 Adam Jackson <ajackson at redhat.com> 1.6.4-1.fc6
- Admit defeat, kinda.  Package both i810 stable and modesetting drivers.
 The modesetting driver is installed as intel_drv.so instead of i810_drv.so,
 and is selected with Driver "intel" in xorg.conf.  Individual devices will
 whitelist over to "intel" until that branch gets merged into head.
- Update the stable branch driver to 1.6.4 from upstream, adds i965 support.
- intel-945gm-lfp-blacklist.patch: Blacklist LFP detection on machines where
 the BIOS is known to lie.