Nautilus dependency errors in 20060811 rawhide

Jay Cliburn jacliburn at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 12 02:22:51 UTC 2006

I haven't seen anyone else report this today, and I don't see unresolved
deps in the daily buildsys message, but I can't get the new
nautilus/nautilus-extensions to update in my x86_64 rawhide system.

Given that the listed files are more or less config files, would you
think it safe to force the update? Or maybe delete the conflicting files?

Dependencies Resolved

  Package                 Arch       Version          Repository
Size
Updating:
  nautilus                x86_64     2.15.91-1.fc6    development
4.0 M
Installing for dependencies:
  nautilus-extensions     x86_64     2.15.91-1.fc6    development
  37 k

Transaction Summary
Install      1 Package(s)
Update       1 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)

Total download size: 4.0 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
Running Transaction Test
Finished Transaction Test

Transaction Check Error:   file
/etc/gconf/schemas/apps_nautilus_preferences.schemas from install of
nautilus-2.15.91-1.fc6 conflicts with file from package
nautilus-2.15.90-1.fc6
   file /usr/share/applications/gnome-nautilus-folder-handler.desktop
from install of nautilus-2.15.91-1.fc6 conflicts with file from package
nautilus-2.15.90-1.fc6
   file /usr/share/applications/gnome-nautilus-home.desktop from install
of nautilus-2.15.91-1.fc6 conflicts with file from package
nautilus-2.15.90-1.fc6
   file /usr/share/applications/gnome-nautilus.desktop from install of
nautilus-2.15.91-1.fc6 conflicts with file from package
nautilus-2.15.90-1.fc6
   file /usr/share/applications/gnome-network-scheme.desktop from
install of nautilus-2.15.91-1.fc6 conflicts with file from package
nautilus-2.15.90-1.fc6
   file /usr/share/mime/packages/nautilus.xml from install of