Adding /etc/mono/config.d

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 10:31:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > I have a mono package waiting to be submitted for FE (it's an SDL and
> > OpenGL wrapper for C#), but it needs to add to the /etc/mono/config file
> > which is a no-no really.
>
> Why do you need that. Why isn't it enough to put it in the .config file
> for the dll?

If we're talking about the /etc/mono/config file, then it's not a good
idea to add to that main config file - I have this on advice from Jesse
(if memory serves), but it would be an idea to have something a la
apache where config files are just read in from a directory.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-August/msg00464.html

If we're talking about another .config file for the dll, I'm not sure
what you're on about, sorry.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who