Dual boot + hibernate

Mike Leahy mgleahy at golden.net
Wed Aug 23 19:56:08 UTC 2006

Hello list,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows a way to allow dual boot after
hibernating.  I'm currently using FC6T2 on a dual boot with WinXP, and
it's working pretty well overall.  However, I've noticed that if I
hibernate (using the pm-hibernate command), when I reboot I no longer
get the Grub interface that allows me to select an operating system.  I
have no problem hibernating from windows and booting into linux though.
  Is this an intentional feature?  Is there a way to boot into the WinXP
OS anyway?

Thanks in advance,
Mike